TIA caused by plaque:
TIA caused by a blood clot:
- Your doctor may also prescribe medication to control your blood pressure and improve your cholesterol. Read more about medications.
- Take the medication as directed.
- Report any side effects to your healthcare team right away.
- Only stop taking the medication after you have talked to your healthcare team.
- Bring your medication with you in the original bottle each time you visit the clinic or doctor’s office.
- Sometimes surgery is the best way to prevent a stroke. Your doctor will tell you if this is the right treatment for you. Read more about surgery and other procedures.
- Anatomy of the Brain, √ Anatomy of the Brain, part 2 √
- Ischemic Stroke √
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA or mini-stroke) – part 1 √ Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA or mini-stroke) – part 2 √
- Hemorragic stroke – next Wednesday
- Stroke in children (Paediatric stroke)
- Effects of a stroke