Act. There are so many ways you can Make Death Wait.
Every action, big or small, will contribute to the goal – 1,000,000 actions against Death before the end of February 2012.
Here are 5 simple actions you can take to Make Death Wait for you and the people you care about.
- KNOW YOUR RISK Take the Risk Assessment for personalized insights toward a healthier you, and Desjardins Financial Security will donate $1 to the Heart and Stroke Foundation. I’LL DO IT
- DOWNLOAD OUR FACEBOOK APP See how heart disease and stroke could affect your social network, learn the risk factors and share it with your friends and family. I’LL DO IT
- DONATE Your donation will support life-giving research to help all Canadians enjoy longer, fuller lives. I’LL DO IT
- VOLUNTEER They rely on volunteers with a wide variety of skills. Put your expertise to work by canvassing during Heart Month, supporting a fundraising event or getting involved at one of our local offices. I’LL DO IT
- PERFORM A HEALTHY ACTION Small acts like getting a physical, preparing a heart-healthy meal or going for a daily walk can improve your health. You can make a difference by committing to performing your own healthy action today! I’LL DO IT
The information contained in this post was obtained, with permission, from the Heart & Stroke Foundation.