This recipe is from a former co-worker of mine. I’ll caution you to resist the urge to double the recipe, if you do, trust me, you’ll eat it all! We make it every Christmas and it is unbelievably good and super simple to make!
- 1 pound good quality white chocolate (I use Belgian)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Let cool to room temperature.
- Roast pistachios at 350 degrees F. for 5 - 7 minutes. Set aside to cool. Roughly chop.
- Stir cranberries and pistachios into melted chocolate.
- Pour and then spread mixture onto a parchment lined 10" x 15" cookies sheet. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then break into pieces.
- Makes about 1½ pounds.
- Store in refrigerator.