Did you know Roma Boots merges fashion with philanthropy to give poverty the boot? Well, they do!
Their mission is to bring impoverished children throughout the world hope, love, and lasting change through aid and education. For every pair of boots sold, a new pair is donated to a child in need.
Honestly, why can’t every company do this? It would make such a huge difference in the lives of so many!
- Roma was founded in 2010 by Samuel Bistrian, who wanted to combine his love of fashion and philanthropy to help children in his home country of Romania.
- This is ROMA BOOTS 7th year anniversary
- They have donated 50,000 boots in over 25 countries
- They are a one for one (every boot purchased they give a boot to someone in need), but they also donate 10% of gross sales back to the ROMA Foundation, whose mandate is to develop and build learning centres.
- Their goal is to give away 1 Million Boots by 2020 – one million boots, one million smiles
- They are now in Canada, and we have a strong partnership with World Vision Canada and want to let Canadian’s know that they can help #givepovertytheboot
If you are all for giving poverty the boot I hope you will join me to celebrate spring with the #GivingPovertyTheBoot Twitter Party!
TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 8:00pm ET
Hosts:@ShesConnected (asking questions) @RomaBootsCanada
Moderators:@SimplyLindaBlog, @InfluentialMama, @ShesInfluential, @BloggerWomen, @GoodKarmaBaby, @HomewithAneta, @OlderMommyStill, @CommonCentsMom
Prizes: 5 pairs of Roma Boots, NO RSVP
New to Twitter Parties? Follow along on the easy to use Twubs page.
Anyone can take part in the Twitter Party but only Canadians, excluding those in the province of Quebec can win prizes.
Hope to see you at this party where we will do our part to help #GivePovertytheBoot
For more information on Roma Boots and the great work they do, be sure to check them out on:
Check out the Roma Boots website
Follow Roma Boots Canada on Twitter
Like Roma Boots Canada on Facebook
Follow Roma Boots Canada on Instagram
This is a sponsored post, however, all opinions expressed are our own.