Here is an easy little math question for you.
QUESTION ~ What does:
Canadian Chicken Farmers +
Team Up for Chicken contest +
An awesome Twitter Party equal?
ANSWER = Chicken Farmers Great Canadian Chicken Challenge and a whole lot of FUN!
Here are all the fab details:
- The contest is taking place on the Canadian Chicken Facebook Fan page.
- Contest begins on April 24th, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. EST and ends on May 29th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Vote for 1 of the 3 Chicken Farmers of Canada recipes as your “favourite” dish for your family and write an explanation explaining why you choose that recipe to be entered to WIN!
- There are a total of 3prizesavailableto be won:
- First Prize – 3 day, 2 night trip for four to Ottawa to celebrate Canada Day with Chicken Farmers of Canada (June 30July 2, 2014), Chicken Farmers of Canada prize pack, Maple Leaf Foods prize pack and $500 food bank donation (approximate value up to $4,300 depending on winner’s location)
- Second Prize – Chicken Farmers of Canada prize pack, Maple Leaf Foods prize pack and $250 food bank donation (approximate value $425)
- Third Prize – Chicken Farmers of Canada prize pack, Maple Leaf Foods prize pack and $100 food bank donation (approximate value $225).
- Contest is open to Canadian residents who are the age of majority in the province or territory of residence at time of entry.
You can enter the contest HERE, but before you head over to the contest page, you may want to RSVP (below) for the #TeamCdnChicken Twitter Party.
Oh, and don’t forget to Like Canadian Chicken on Facebook, as well as, follow on Pinterest & Twitter for lots of recipes, news and tips from the Chicken Farmers of Canada.
TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
Team Up for Chicken ~ Twitter Party Details and RSVP:
Date: Thursday, May 21st, 2015
Time: 9:00 pm EST
Hosts to follow: @ChickenFarmers and @SJConsulting_CA
RSVP to the Twitter Party:
Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.